- 1 pkg PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian Five Cheese Blend
- TRISCUIT Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil Crackers
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place unwrapped Neufchatel cheese on 8 inch square sheet of heavy-duty foil and top with pesto, tomatoes and shredded cheese.
- Place foil on grill and cover with lid.
- Grill 8 to 10 minutes or until shredded cheese is melted and Neufchatel is softened, but still holding its shape.
- Transfer foil to platter and serve with crackers.
Courtesy of KRAFT Foods