- 1/3 cup truvia(R) natural sweetener or 8 packets
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- dash ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp fine salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 lb unsalted nuts, such as pecans, walnuts, almonds or a combination
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees and spray or lightly grease a baking sheet with sides.
- Whisk together truvia(R) natural sweetener, spices and salt and set aside.
- Whip the egg white and water until foamy and holds a soft peak, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the nuts and toss to coat completely in whipped egg white.
- Add the spice mixture and toss to coat completely.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and spread out into an even layer.
- Bake 1 hour, until nuts are toasty and crisp, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely and serve at room temperature.
Courtesy of truvia(R)