- 1 square BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 pkg (3 oz each) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups cold water, divided
- ice cubes
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Decorations: assorted Valentine sprinkles and candies
- Draw heart design or write Valentine’s Day message in each of 8 (6 oz) clear plastic cups by piping chocolate onto insides of cups and refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- Add 1 cup boiling water to 1 pkg gelatin mix in medium bowl and stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in 1 cup cold water and pour into cups.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until gelatin is firm.
- Meanwhile, add remaining boiling water to remaining gelatin mix and stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to remaining cold water to measure 1 cup and add to gelatin.
- Stir until thickened.
- Stir in COOL WHIP and spoon over gelatin layer in cups.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Decorate as desired.
Courtesy of KRAFT Foods