- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 egg whites, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons CALUMET Baking Powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix pumpkin, 1 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, 3 egg whites, milk and oil in large bowl.
- Add flour, baking powder, spice and salt; stir just until moistened.
- Beat Neufchatel cheese, remaining granulated sugar and remaining egg white with whisk until well blended.
- Spoon half of pumpkin batter into greased 9X5 inch nonstick loaf pan.
- Cover with layers of Neufchatel mixture and remaining pumpkin batter.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Loosen bread from sides of pan and cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove bread from pan to wire rack and cool completely.
Courtesy of KRAFT Foods