- 25 NABISCO Ginger Snaps, finely crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- dash ground cloves
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix crumbs, nuts and butter and press onto bottom and 1 inch up the side of a 13X9 inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended.
- Remove 1 1/2 cups batter.
- Stir remaining sugar, pumpkin and spices into remaining batter.
- Spoon half the pumpkin batter into crust; top with spoonfuls of half the plain batter.
- Repeat layers and swirl with knife.
- Bake 45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Courtesy of KRAFT Foods