- 1 pkg (2 layer size) red velvet cake mix
- 1 pkg (3.9 oz) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 pkg (8 oz) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 pkg (16 oz) powdered sugar (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 square BAKER’S White Chocolate, shaved into curls
- Prepare cake batter and cake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes, blending dry pudding mix into batter before spooning into prepared muffin cups.
- Cool after baking as directed.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Gradually beat in sugar.
- Whisk in COOL WHIP.
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups into small freezer-weight resealable plastic bag and seal.
- Cut small corner off bottom of bag.
- Insert tip of bag into top of each cupcake to pipe about 1 tbsp frosting into center of cupcake.
- Frost cupcakes with remaining frosting.
- Top with chocolate curls and keep refrigerated.
Courtesy of KRAFT Foods