- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups whole grain cereal flakes with pecans
- 1 package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix flour and 1 cup of sugar in large bowl.
- Add butter and mix until crumbly.
- Stir in cereal.
- Press about 3 cups of the cereal mixture firmly onto bottom of greased 13X9 inch baking pan.
- Mix cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and the egg in small bowl until blended.
- Spread evenly over crust.
- Top with layers of jam and the remaining cereal mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely on wire rack and cut into triangles or bars.
Courtesy of KRAFT Foods