- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch), warmed
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Heat greased grill to medium heat.
- Grill chicken 5-6 minutes on each side or until done (165 degrees), brushing with 1/4 cup sauce the last few minutes.
- Cut into strips.
- Spoon remaining sauce down centers of tortillas and top with chicken, cheese and lettuce.
- Fold in opposite sides of tortillas, then roll up burrito-style.
Courtesy of KRAFT Foods