- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tblsp plus 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups cold whipping cream
- 2 tblsp butter, melted
- extra sugar for sprinkling
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease two cookie sheets (unless they are special kind that do not require it).
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips.
- Pour in cream and stir until flour mixture is moistened.
- Turn mixture out onto a lightly floured surface and knead gently until a soft dough forms, about 2 minutes.
- Divide dough into three equal sized balls.
- Flatten the balls into a seven inch circle, using hands, and cut each circle into eight triangles.
- Place on cookie sheets about two inches apart.
- Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Courtesy of Buns in my Oven