- 2 1/2 packages (20 squares) of BAKERS Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- Toppings (sprinkles, chopped peanuts, crushed candy canes, etc)
- Melt 8 chocolate squares as directed on package.
- Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy.
- Blend in melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until firm (about 30 minutes).
- Shape into 36 balls and place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
- Melt remaining 12 squares of chocolate.
- Use fork to dip truffles and return to sheet.
- Decorate and refrigerate.
Courtesy of KRAFT Foods