- 4 oz whole wheat spaghetti, uncooked
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 4 tsp KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- Heat dressing and garlic in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken and broccoli and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring, until chicken is cooked through
- Stir in tomatoes and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Cook 1-2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain spaghetti and place on serving plate.
- Top with chicken mixture, remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Courtesy of KRAFT Foods